Friday, August 17, 2012

What is this Blog About?

First of all hello human's and other beings that might be able to understand the complex language. I'm Sebastian and I decided to create this blog to express my opinion about women, queer, and other discrimination's that our world has. No one is perfect and I perfectly understand that but we do not need people hating one another or themselves because of what other people believe. Be yourself and love others it just makes the world a better place. So why choose to hate when loving is better for all of us?

I'm very passionate about this topic because no one should be treated like they are second best because of anything they can't control. Queer is the word that I like to use the best because it not only groups gays and lesbians; it also classifies pan-sexual, bisexual, asexual, trans. and any other sexuality's that are not "normal". A Queer, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans.(QLGBT) is also another way of saying queer in a more direct way. No one can change their sexual orientation, the person might act like they are a certain type of sexuality but it is wired in their brain what sexuality they have to be. Women are another group of people that have been treated second best that still happens today. They have fought for everything and now some women are better than men; this has nothing to the with the fact that women are better but still they have achieved a lot over the past 100 years of fighting for equality in the U.S.A. There are other groups but I will list them on a future post and go more in depth into what is the history of each discrimination.

Quote of the day: "why be normal, if you can be yourself" - Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment